x64 Deamon Tools? It dont work 4 me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x64 Deamon Tools? It dont work 4 me?

Im Highly disaponted 2day 2 find deamon tools does not even install on my pc it starts but i dont even get past the licence agreement im running server 2003 at this point i would be happy with a copy of deamon tools that i install manualy my self without a self install package.

Hmmm

Well I get it to install but it reboots my machine whilst it is installing a game from an image, everytime!!!!

Comment

i have the same problem i waited a long time for dt x64 and now my system rsterts whil iam want to play a gamen or install anything

Comment

Works perfectly for me on both x64 Server 2003, and x64 Professional. Both my installs are quite a few months old. Very happy here .

Comment

BSOD when installing programs from any mounted Image

Originally Posted by homerjnick
          Well I get it to install but it reboots my machine whilst it is installing a game from an image, everytime!!!!
          I have the same problem. no matter which image I mount. I begin installing the title, and at some point during the install, I get a BSOD followed by a reboot. The odd thing is, that it does not always happen at the same point during the install. Both Need for speed Most Wanted, and The Matrix: Path of Neo have done this.

Here are my system specs:

Intel Pentium 4 640 Prescott 800MHz FSB 2MB L2 Cache LGA 775 EM64T
          ASUS P5LD2 Socket T (LGA 775) Intel 945P ATX Intel Motherboard
          CORSAIR XMS 2 1GB (2 x 512MB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM Unbuffered DDR2 675 (PC2 5400) Dual Channel
          Windows XP Professional x64 edition
          Maxtor IDE Hard Drive 160GB
          Western Digital IDE Hard Drive 250GB
          Western Digital IDE Hard Drive 250GB
          Sony DVD-RW DRU-800A
          Sony CD-RW CRX300E

Please let me know if there is something I am doing wrong, or if this is a known issue.

Thanks

Comment

hmm

Daemon tools has me a VERY HAPPY USER !!

Windows XP x64 edit.

very good - very reliable and no need to disconnect drives and stuff ive been reading about - lovely

Like it - not used to this interface yet - more used to the graphical ways of alcohol etc. but its very good and works a treat for me ? Black and white 2 straight up gonna try on fifa 06 next..

Comment

x64 works for me

i dont know, works great for me and my other friend too!
              Last edited by accordtr; 28.11.2005, 04:05.

Comment

i have the problem where
                it installs fine
                the game installs fine
                but when i try to run the game, it just crashes

Comment

No dice - I have an issue only via installing from mounted images and I get a reboot.

I'm using the x64 version on a *fresh install* with 2-36G WD Raptors on RAID0 with a Intel ICH6R Controller.

Sometimes the install reboots at different locations of the disk...

HELP!

Comment

Thank you very much Daemon Tools team fir this great product. It installs and works like a charm!

Sorry for the guys where it won't work. Maybe it is useful to post your machine specs to see if there's a common factor.
                    Last edited by nem0; 27.11.2005, 13:01.

Comment

Having the same problem here.

nForce 4 based motherboard, Seagate SATA drive, AMD 64 processor. Fresh install of Win XP Pro 64.

Bluescreens during any prolonged heavy reading from DT mounted images tested so far (NFS:MW and Matrix:PON)

Comment

hmmm ... xp 64 with latest updates, nvida chipset... works like a charm!
                        click. click.
                        boom - x64 is here - I'm a payin customer!

Comment

Im getting the same problem, when I click I Agree to the licence agreement the installer closes any ideas?

Comment

After first excitement...

...I have to say that it reboots my pc as well during heavy virtual device access.

I have an Asus a8v deluxe with via k8t800pro chipset and an AMD 4200+ (dual core).

After such a reboot occurs, I get an event in my systemlog saying:
                            An error was detected on device \Device\CdRom1 during a paging operation.

This is my virtual device.

So it is not useable at this point.

Comment

crashing PC yes.. nf4 lanparty mobo.
                              hope this can be fixed

Comment

Working...
                              X