Starforce cd verification reboot PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starforce cd verification reboot PC

Hi all, I'm trying to run some starforce games (King Kong and Knight of the Temple 2 to name them) and about halfway through cd verication the computer just reboot. I'm sure I didn't have this problem before with DT3.47 (but I had to unplug ide).

The strange thing is that I unchecked "automatic reboot on error" and save minidump but I don't get any minidump or blue screen, it just reboot.

Other strange thing is that sometime it work, other it don't. Still I don't do anything different from one time to another.

I had this problem, too.
    Everytime i wants to start SCCT with DTv4 it reboots, without BSOD.
    With 3.47 it also didn't work (CD don't match with physical key), but with Alcohol and SFCure it works.
    I unplugged everytime my IDE Drive.
    But for example Worms 4 and DTv4 works perfectly
    Very strange!
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

I have the same problem

Yes, the same problem happenned to me; I won`t use dt4 till the problem is fixed, it`s not so funny this "reboot" thing; it`s a shame, it was so easy to use dt4, but for now, sfcure and sfnightmare rules.

Comment

great for you guys... but even with daemon-tools closed and emulation disabled, alcohol+sfcure+sfn give me a blue screen about at the same time... but this time it's a blue screen not a reboot. Yesterday I was like wtf and after giving up, playing something else, I retried with DT and what it worked??? YEAH I played a few level, went to bed, wake up this morning try to play and reboot... arg

Comment

Working...
        X