Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!! with wc3ft!!

I want to make it so i do not need a disk to play 1 of my games

I have alcohal 120 and DT but im really confused i dont know what to do plz HELP!

Create an image of the game with Alcohol 120% using the "Securom *NEW (4.x/5.x)" datatype.
    And then mount it with Daemon Tools.

Comment

Re: Warcraft III ( WC3 RoC / TFT )

If you mount the WC3 RoC disc you'll have better luck as the copy protection on that disc is weaker and WC3 will accept either disc for TFT (not just The Frozen Throne disc)
      the modern world:
      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

hi i have created the .mds image with alcohol 120% using Securom *NEW (4.x/5.x) and mounted it into daemon tools but it comes up woth the message to insert my disk

and underheaven i have the original warcraft 3 roc and iv tried loading tft through my roc original disk but that doesn't work

Comment

asiddle423, something is wrong if you can't play with your real original non-burned RoC disc. I've never heard anyone say that doesn't work for them.
          the modern world:
          net helpmsg 4006

Comment

lol

okay the oriniginal RoC disk, loads up RoC.

to play TFT u will need the TFT disk, its very easy to do. Ive copied the TFT disk onto the hdd before with no problems.

I cant remember how i did it, though id suggest looking up the game database and see what kind of protection it has.

dump it onto the hdd in the correct way for the protection, and it should work easy.

u are going to need the TFT disk if you wanna play tft, your roc disk loads up, Roc am i right?

Comment

Originally Posted by bojo
              okay the oriniginal RoC disk, loads up RoC.
              Only autoplay loads the RoC menu. Try launching TFT from the start menu icon with the RoC disc inserted and not the TFT disc.
              the modern world:
              net helpmsg 4006

Comment

okay maybe so.

but the TFT disc isnt hard to back up onto the hdd. That way you wont have to worry about anything.

Comment

Yes bojo you have a good point.
                  the modern world:
                  net helpmsg 4006

Comment

WC 3FT ? Ohhh, a toilette (WC) went 3 feet high,correct? Well, it works with 1 gallon of sulphur-acid ,if other options fail.Works for me
                    No? Did i ,like, understand this wrong or something? radicall...

Comment

Re: WC 3FT

MindFever- it took me a long time to get that joke, it's really funny.
                      the modern world:
                      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Originally Posted by Underheaven
                        MindFever- it took me a long time to get that joke, it's really funny.
                        So that's your joke,right?! No but truly ... i tend to say trash when im bored My humble appologies

Comment

Working...
                        X