Crime Life: Gang Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crime Life: Gang Wars

anyone have any luck with crime life ( i use antiblaxx all emulation options on, set the game icon to windows 2000 combatability mode, and i paste the mini image that i downloaded with DT4.. when it tries to start, i can see the game loading but its flickering like see-through. and i can see my desktop through it. i can click the game buttons like 'quit' and 'create profile' right through the desktop. when i hit 'esc' i can see the game like normal for a split second.

i can load X3 and NFS: most wanted, using just SFNightmare and clicking disable ata. using sfnightmare in combination with antiblaxx just tells me to try another drive. any thoughts?

Antiblaxx is not recommended.......If you dont want to keep unplugging your CD roms to play mounted images then can i suggest buying a ide controller card (will give you more ide channels) and plug your CD DVd roms into the card, starforce and any other protection will be rendered useless.

You shouldnt have any more problems with having to disable anything............use DT4 and use emulation ......
    ReBeLlIoN

Comment

use "Antiblah" and any image tool.........it works!

Comment

Anti-Blaxx and SR7Stop

fyi: Anti-Blaxx and SR7Stop have not been updated for DAEMON Tools 4
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Crime Life

Ihave tested this on the X64 version - turn all option on in DT4 - Mount Image - and that is all that is nessecary.
          No other tools required - however I do have a image from the original disk.

Lance
          Acronis Beta Tester

Comment

actually, i meant i used antiblah not anti-blaxx. i was mistaken cuz that was the first time i had to try something besides sfnightmare.

Originally Posted by rebellion
            Antiblaxx is not recommended.......If you dont want to keep unplugging your CD roms to play mounted images then can i suggest buying a ide controller card (will give you more ide channels) and plug your CD DVd roms into the card, starforce and any other protection will be rendered useless.

You shouldnt have any more problems with having to disable anything............use DT4 and use emulation ......
            really??? will that work for everyone or more like 'it depends on your pc setup'?

im gonna try the x64 version of dt4 now.

Comment

well, i thought dt4 x64 was for 64 bit cpu's but its for windows 64( i have an nforce 4 board too. unplugging my drives isnt an option either cuz im a quadaplegic, my hands dont work that well.

this version/type of copy protection is the only one that is giving me trouble, 'stubbs the zombie' wont let me through with the same 'a required security module can not be active. this program cannot be executed.' message.

Comment

omg, all these different copy protections and games are getting me all confused!!! my last 2 posts were directed towards 'stubbs the zombie- rebel without a pulse'. i cannot get that to work but i can see my desktop through 'crime life'. jeez, sorry.

Comment

Re: PCI card to hide optical IDE drives from Starforce method

The method with a PCI card that you quoted will pretty much work for everyone. But don't yell at me too much if it doesn't.
                  the modern world:
                  net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
                  X