Dtools v4, Windows 2000 and Starforce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dtools v4, Windows 2000 and Starforce

I have tested Dtools v4 on the following systems and these are the results I am getting when installing then running Trackmania Sunrise:

System 1:
    AMD XP2400
    512MB RAM
    No media drives
    Windows 2000 SP4
    Game loads: NO. After a long CD check it fails

System 2:
    AMD 3000 64bit
    1gig RAM
    No media drives
    Windows 2000 SP4
    Game loads: NO. After a long CD check it fails

System 3:
    Pentium 4 3.40
    1gig RAM
    No media drives
    Windows XP Home SP2
    Game loads: Yes. After a long CD check it loads

For each system I used the SF removing tool just to make sure they were clean. Also I uninstalled the old version of Dtools and rebooted if it was on there.

The difference between 1 and 2 compaired to 3 is that they both had SF installed at some point and both had 3.47 Dtools on before doing this test. While system 3 was clean of SF and didnt have Dtools 3.47 on before.

System 3 was a test system and the systems I need to get this game working on are system 1 and 2.
    Is this a problem with Windows 2000, AMD or both ?

Sorry if I missed any information on other posts that apply to my problem.

Thankyou for your time.

Check thread about error 25002 in common problems and solutions forum to ensure there're no leftovers of v3.47 on those systems.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Thanks for the fast reply. I have looked over that post and there is nothing remaining of the older Dtools. I tried again from scratch and used a more up to date SF remover from their site but I still get the same results once everything is installed again.
      My hopes were high when the game loaded on system 3 but there seems to be something different going on with systems 1 and 2.

Comment

I still have not been able to get this working. Are there any other people out there with windows 2000 + AMD computers that have got Trackmania Sunrise working ?

Comment

Working...
        X