Annoying Bug, SCSI device found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying Bug, SCSI device found

Since i installed DT4 every time i restart my PC i get the windows new hardware found wizard, it says there is a "SCSI device" found but if i follow the wizard and complete the installation, games do not recognice the mounted CD as valid anymore, it still mounts the image and i can copy files, but its the CD check that fails. So i went to the device manager and saw there were 2 "SCSI/RAID host controller", i deleted the second one and now the games work, but i get the new hardware found wizard at every windows startup.
    any advice?

If memory serves me right, try uninstalling dt v.4 and reinstalling it then it should stop bothering you. If that doesn't work then you made a mistake, and screwed up. Cause there are supposed to have two SCSI devices, I have them and it works. And this is not a bug, this is a fault on your behalf, and what games are you trying to play?

Comment

Originally Posted by Taiko88
      If memory serves me right, try uninstalling dt v.4 and reinstalling it then it should stop bothering you. If that doesn't work then you made a mistake, and screwed up. Cause there are supposed to have two SCSI devices, I have them and it works. And this is not a bug, this is a fault on your behalf, and what games are you trying to play?
      I got the Same Problem But i Deleted them Both

Comment

Working...
      X