A few weird problems...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few weird problems...

Let me start of by saying Daemon Tools is a fantastic piece of software, made even mroe fantastic by an x64 version, now onto my problem.

Ever scince I installed v4 my computer will not play DVD's or burn CDs/DVDs. Now, it will read and install games (off CD and DVD), it can see CD's and my CD drive, it'll copy fiels from CD's/DVD's it will even play Audio CD's. But will not play a DVD or Brun a CD or DVD.

When playing a DVD (thorugh WinDVD 5 or Media Player) i get no errors, just nothing happens. And when i tryu to burn a CD i get a popup that states that I should ask my administartor (i'm the only user on this PC so i'm under the admin name) to download Nero BurnRights.

Thanks for your help.

EDIT: DVD's will now play, nothign will burn yet.
    I've tried uninstalling my DVD drive and having it reinstall itself to no avail.

Same exact thing with me and Nero is happening. I am the only admin and have full control but keeps popping up that error, anyone know the fix for it, would be nice to burn a dvd or cd or something.

Comment

I got this fixed this morning by uninstalling Nero 6.6 and installing the newest version Nero 7, which by the way is very nice and now everything works.

Comment

Working...
      X