cd/dvd burners dont work, not being seen anymore by nero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cd/dvd burners dont work, not being seen anymore by nero

I installed daemon tools and it worlked fine, x64 version. Restarted and since then have been unable to burn anything with my 2 burners with nero, keeps saying must have rights etc... which is BS becuase i am the admin. I then get past that and does not show my burners as drives to be used, does not show them at all. ANy clue on this one guys or gals? Device manager sees them fine. I have already uninstalled reinstalled and uninstalled daemon tools and same thing.

I got this fixed this morning by uninstalling Nero 6.6 and installing the newest version Nero 7, which by the way is very nice and now everything works.

Comment

I wonder if just a simple re-install of Nero 6.6 after dt4x64 was installed would cause it to work properly again? I got a fresh install of x64 waitting for me at home. I'll install Daemon Tools v4x64 tonight when I get home, and then Nero right after and let you know what my results are.

Comment

I did try to reinstall Nero 6.6, and same thing was happening. Even uninstall nero and daemon tools and just reinstalled Nero and samething. Also uninstalled/reinstalled both burners, only thing that worked was installing Nero 7.

Comment

The fix with Nero 6.6 is to rename sptd.sys (but this disables DT)

Comment

Working...
          X