Ide Disabler ?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ide Disabler ?!?

can the proper date for the IDE Disabler be known, coz its been tiring to shut down the pc, unplug the drives n start n play with DT4........DT4 works superkewl but the lack of tht disabler screws da fun .

hoping for a release to happen soon

Sorry, we cannot tell you any specific release date because we don't know ourselves. If it was done already, we'd release it, but there are still bugs to fix (and this is a kind of tool that can seriously mess with your system if not done properly) and we cannot tell how long this is going to take.

We've been talked into giving release dates in the past and every time it was a bad decision. We could either have released a buggy product or delayed the release, and in any case everybody was annoyed. So we're back to "when it's done", and the next thing after that will be "it's done". No more release dates. I hope you understand.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Sorry to ask this, but can you at least say when it is not going to be released?
      Say, probably not in the next 14 days or not this year,...

Is it possible to give any progress report, like we are looking into ways how to do it, or we are in the middle of doing it, or even better it is already in the test phase.

How will it work? Similar to SFNightmare by disabling IDE controllers or by any chance leave IDE devices intact and just fool SF?

Comment

From the main news page.

"To sum it up:
        - NO IDE-Jammer atm - we are working on it! No ETA for it - it's done when it's done!"

Comment

we do understand wat ur plea is

we will wait for it, coz its gonna be worth the wait, wont it.

anyway, thanks for DT4 and the rest.

u guys r doin stuff for masses without really (probably) getting much back from it.ur time, energy n money is being used .......

the least I can do is thank u ppl for makin DT possible

rock on!

Comment

Working...
          X