Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem DT4 - Tiger Woods 2006

Hi,

ran into some trouble with DT4...my image of Tiger Woods 2006 worked perfect with Alcohol/DT3.47, now after updating to DT4 it crashes every time i try to run it (windows reporting critical error and wants to send error report to ms).

going backwards to an older version -> everything works perfect...

tried my image of german original version and an dl english version...both same problem.

problem was also noticed in the german section here (http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/show...t=tiger+woods), but no solution found. There are also some similiar reports concerning tw 2006-DT4 in some other forums...

BTW, Tiger Woods 2006 uses Safedisc 4.50.000 (identified with a-ray scanner).

seems to be an problem within DT4...anyone an idea??

try this

believe it or not...uncheck safedisk in the emulation tab, mount your image and play. Let me know if that works. It does for me.

Comment

Originally Posted by doublejdog
      believe it or not...uncheck safedisk in the emulation tab, mount your image and play. Let me know if that works. It does for me.
      Thanks - that worked for me as well!

Comment

LOL...never thought of this possibility but it works...

great work doublejdog

Comment

lol , i cant resit to register myself and tell you thanks !

Comment

Yes it work thanks

Comment

Fixed my first issue

Hi, Changing those settings fixed my first issue and I am able to play the game now. However, it seems that any time the game attempts to save and return to the main screen, it hangs and will not go past. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally Posted by Aimless Outlook
                it seems that any time the game attempts to save and return to the main screen, it hangs and will not go past. Any ideas?
                Does this also happen when playing from the original disc? If so, you could try contacting the official support people.
                the modern world:
                net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
                X