Problem!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem!

OK This Is The First Time I Tried Something On Daemon Tools, DDR. And I Mount It, Nothing Happens. What Am I Supposed To Do?

EDIT: OH SO STUPID! Just Needed To Restart.
    Last edited by GolemdX; 04.12.2005, 22:00.

it should show up under My Computer. Give a bit more info. what game is it, and what is ddr.

Comment

same problem

assuming you mean that you mount an image, and nothing happens when you try to run it
      ex:double click, cpu fan revs, comp acts like its going to do something, then, nothing, nothing opens, no message, no nothing

it happens to me too!!!
      and nobody has given me any worthwhile help yet

Comment

I know how you feel

first off, ddr is dance dance revolution...at least it is as far as i know, then again it also mean double display ram or something like that...but since he's mounting it on the DT drive, I'm gonna guess the first one

and this problem happens to me too, i try to use a drive after mounting an image on it, and nothing happens
        NOTHING, ive asked for help before, but nobody was of any real use...even the administrators didnt seem to understand what I ment when I said NOTHING HAPPENS

except im trying to run HomeWorld 2...

Comment

omg

I'm sry for that double post

its just i dont use this site very often, and I thought that my posts wern't getting through, i didnt think there was such a delay...

Comment

Originally Posted by Nemetacyst26
            i try to use a drive after mounting an image on it, and nothing happens
            NOTHING, ive asked for help before, but nobody was of any real use...even the administrators didnt seem to understand what I ment when I said NOTHING HAPPENS
            Try if the same happens if you want to mount an image using Alcohol 120% (www.alcohol-software.com <-download a trial)
            Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

i have tried that

same thing happens

Comment

I Mean I Didnt Click On The Drive, The Drive Isnt In My Computer!

Comment

Check thread about disappearing virtual drives in common problems and solutions thread.
                  Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
                  They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Re: ( problem solved )

Originally Posted by GolemdX
                    EDIT: OH SO STUPID! Just Needed To Restart.
                    Good to hear the problem has been solved
                    the modern world:
                    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

mines still not working

the simplistic NOTHING HAPPENS seems to escape peoples attention

i still need help...

Comment

sort of double post

Nemetacyst26, people do read the posts you make in your HomeWorld 2 thread. Lets try to work things out with HomeWorld 2 in the thread you created.
                        the modern world:
                        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
                        X