DT4 - Matrix: Path of Neo Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT4 - Matrix: Path of Neo Problem

Hi, I have a quick question about this game and I was wondering if anyone has a solution.

I mounted the image and installed the game and everything was fine up to that point. However, when I try to actually load the game, I receive a pop-up telling me to put the game disc in drive D: - which happens to be the drive letter of my physical DVD drive. It's as if the game will not look at my virtual drive (E to play the game at all.

One way I have gotten the game to work is by actually going into my device manager and disabling my physical DVD drive (D...this way the game has no option, but to go on and check my virtual drive. There has got to be an easier way to get around this.

Anyone have a possible solution? thanks

At the moment the only way is to deactivate your physical drive or using someAntiblacklisting tools like SR7 Burner Loader. Soon DT with the IDE-Jammer will be released and then you can play it without deactivating your drives.
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

release date and IDE Jammer

Just so people know when to expect it: There's no release date for the IDE-Jammer.
      the modern world:
      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

This worked for me!

Try antiblah , it worked for me. I does some reg changes to allow/deny admin rights and then load the game (which it mounted in DT4). Good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X