Problems installing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems installing

I install the program, I reboot, I run the program, it says Please wait and the the OS restarts without ever anouncing me. When it finally loads up, Daemon Tools is no where to be found, not even on desktop not even on the install path. What is the problem?

Which version did you install?
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

The version is 4.00

Comment

Same problem

Originally Posted by Lord_Kain
        I install the program, I reboot, I run the program, it says Please wait and the the OS restarts without ever anouncing me. When it finally loads up, Daemon Tools is no where to be found, not even on desktop not even on the install path. What is the problem?
        I have the same problem. I have installed version 329. During the instalation, it tells me that the programe is not compatible with the systems that have Adaptec (Roxio) Easy PC (or Easy CD - I don't remember quite well right now) and because of that it might not function properly. And it was right. It wasn't working properly. It wasn't working at all. So I tried to uninstall it. But, since then, every time I start my computer, the hardware install assistant comes up and, from the system tray, I get the message that new hardware has been found, but it won't work properly. I have to mention that the virtual drive does appear, I can see it, but I can't use it in any way. So, what should I do? I really need help.

Comment

Check these threads to remove older version:

reboot after the procedures.
          Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
          They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

@Lord_Kain:
            Any Starforce protected games installed? If so rename prosync1.sys, reboot, and try again.
            If not, check if you've minidump (in Windows\Minidump folder) related to that crash, send newest file to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to this thread.

Comment

DAEMON Tools 3.4.7.0

I install and I get the following error message : Device setup error: code 25057 (0x61E1), 2(0x2) Contact your support personnel. Note that I cannot install ANY CD-Emulation software. Can someone help me?

Comment

So now you try to install v3.47? You've to remove sptd.sys first then. Download sptdinst.exe (see our download section) and run sptdinst.exe remove, reboot afterwards, then try again.

Comment

Problem resolved

It was a problem with SCSIPORT.SYS, repaired the current windows instalation and everything works perfectly, even with the latest DAEMON version. Though I stick with the current.

Comment

Working...
                  X