PoP: T2T help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PoP: T2T help!!!

Hey . Can any1 tell me how to bypass starforce cause every time I use Deamon tools and start PoP it says "error please insert correct CD" . Any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by BigV
    Hey . Can any1 tell me how to bypass starforce cause every time I use Deamon tools and start PoP it says "error please insert correct CD" . Any help would be appreciated.
    You have to physically unplug your optical IDE drives.
    And of coruse you need a properly made image.

Comment

there are at least two other threads related to the same thing, at least look around before you post!!!

Comment

Either you remove your IDE-Cable and mount the Image to play PoP T2T
        or you have a correct Image, made with Alcohol 120 (DPM 1x/High) and you remove your IDE with SFN to play PoP T2T.
        There is no other way to play PoP T2T at the moment.

Comment

Originally Posted by 3x3cut0r
          Either you remove your IDE-Cable and mount the Image to play PoP T2T
          or you have a correct Image, made with Alcohol 120 (DPM 1x/High) and you remove your IDE with SFN to play PoP T2T.
          There is no other way to play PoP T2T at the moment.
          A properly made image is always required, and SFN doesn't work with this version of starforce.

Comment

@3x3cut0r: SFN is not working with this SF version. also if u have a very good image. the only way is to unplug ur IDEs...
            My sysProfile!

Comment

Originally Posted by LooDos
              @3x3cut0r: SFN is not working with this SF version. also if u have a very good image. the only way is to unplug ur IDEs...
              that it was.. now is ended... i found the way to avoid messing up ur IDE-drives... and i post it on forums.check up all my post. cheers :P

Comment

startforce... grrrrr

yes u do haev to remove ide drives. But what i dont understand is why some1 cant make a new POP3.exe, that doesnt run the amir.exe (starforce GUI)because theres no way im taking my ide drives out, and all of the sf nitmare stuff doesnt work, or disbling my drives in device managaer, sf keeps reading i think. So coul some1 plz make a new POP3.exe or find a way to actually dlelte sf in pop3, not just those so called "drivers".

Comment

Use srSop v 1.2 and mini image (mir-pon.mds)

Comment

is true that the game go with sr-stop 1.2?

Comment

popt2t

if you have one optical drive do the next
                      1 download latest starforcenightmare and daemon tool
                      2 copy mdf & mds file to your hard drive
                      3 sfnightmarew option disable cd
                      4 mount image mds with daemon
                      5 install game
                      6 use cd key from disk
                      7 start the game
                      8 later enable cd in starforce nightmare
                      it work with me game rock