X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bsod (irql_not_less_or_equal)

Hi all

Well I have the BSOD thing after the SPTD installation

I've just formatted a couple of days ago, everything worked fine before I did.

I installed the same Windows again (Pro SP1) , I have no burning software installed.
    The first two days everything worked fine, but now on every boot I get that BSOD who says "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL".

Anyone has an idea ? Thxx

Check if you've minidump (in Windows\Minidump folder) related to that BSOD/crash - send newest file to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to this thread.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Forgot to say, I've uninstalled all the starforce protected games on my PC, and also uninstalled the drivers.

I've just send the minidump

Comment

Hi

I tried reinstalling Daemon Tools, it's still not working ...
        But when I run windows in Safemode without cancelling the loading of SPTD.sys , Daemon works fine (but playing in safemode ... euhhh :p).

So I guess it's a conflict with another startup program, but I don't know wich one...

I've Kaspersky as Antivirus and also ZoneAlarm & Microsoft antispyware installed.

Hope you can help ... Thx :-)

Comment

It was a conflict with ZoneAlarm, I uninstalled it and everything is working fine

Comment

Thanks for reporting your solution

Thanks for reporting your solution. Can you post the version number for Zone Alarm and if it was a free or pro version?
            the modern world:
            net helpmsg 4006

Comment

No problem, I asked for your help it is normal to give it back

It was Zone Alarm Pro.v6.1.737.000 , french version

Comment

maybe i should go with this one
                How To Fix Stop:0x0000000A IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ?

Comment

try this because it was help me
                  How To Fix Stop:0x0000000A IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ?
                  The Stop 0x0000000A error is an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message. These errors are typically generated by there is an attempt to access pagable memory.

This can be attributable to a device driver attempting to access an incorrect address, the first step to troubleshoot is to remove any hardware (sound cards, USB devices) that require a driver that could cause this issue (to troubleshoot properly, remove each device and attempt an install after each device to narrow down the suspects. This may also require you to disable onboard devices in the system BIOS too.

The second possibility is a faulted memory module, it may be worthwhile to check your RAM to ensure that it is sound.

Comment

Working...
                  X