X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSOD Error

Hey-o

I have the seemingly common problem: BSoD

shortly after enabling CD drive emulation (I.E creating one or more drives with DT) the computer reboots, turned auto-reboot off and I got the following STOP/BSoD error
    Computer runs fine with DT disabled, it ran fine for a while after installing DT, then one day it suddenly became problematic... wasn't over a period of time, it worked fine for a week or so, then problems, didn't install any new software except some .iso format games

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

STOP 0x0000000A (0xE19AF830, 0x000000FF, 0x00000000, 0x80563DBA)

Alternate error codes recived: 0xE19AF830 becomes 0xEI(1?)CEEFF6
    Another variation : 0xE19AF830 becomes 0xE1(i?)81(i?)AE90
    and
    0x80563DBA becomes 0x80563CD6

Those characters in brackets represent alternatives of the characters before them- 1's and I's being indistuinguishable on my (quickly) written copy

My Minidump is all but useless as .DMP's are utilized by another program (BYOND: www.byond.com) as map files meaning they are likely reformatted.

Originally Posted by Deathguard
    My Minidump is all but useless as .DMP's are utilized by another program (BYOND: www.byond.com) as map files meaning they are likely reformatted.
    Your minidump is likely not useless. The system writes them out, and unless you actually try to do something with that file using 'byond' it should be fine.

Comment

Originally Posted by Deathguard
      Computer runs fine with DT disabled, it ran fine for a while after installing DT, then one day it suddenly became problematic... wasn't over a period of time, it worked fine for a week or so, then problems
      Are you able to run DAEMON Tools for any period of time now? What OS and Service Pack are you using? What kind of processor? What burning software or other virtual drive software is installed? Have you tried removing your starforce drivers and trying to duplicate the BSOD with the starforce drivers still uninstalled?
      the modern world:
      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Windows XP Home
        Service Pack 2
        No burning software and no other virtual drives
        AMD Athlon
        256 MB RAM

Comment

Working...
        X