A problem with driver...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A problem with driver...

I was installing the daemon tools 4 today when a msg appeared...
    That was asking for install SCSI/RAID (OK) or use other driver.. (cancell).. i choose SCSI/RAID but i think i was wrong... daemon didnt open and a msg with "Invalid Device"..
    I tried uninstall and install again but the message with the driver didnt appears again... How can i change it??

Daemon 3.47 language

Language suport not detected or something appears when i try to open the Daemon 3.47.. what can i do to fix it??

Comment

Check thread about error 25002 in common problems and solutions forum to remove Daemon Tools manually, also delete Daemon Tools installation folder in program files directory, reboot after the procedure, then re-install.
      Did you use any anti-blacklisting tools like e.g. Anti-Blaxx?
      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Originally Posted by Copytrooper
        Check thread about error 25002 in common problems and solutions forum to remove Daemon Tools manually, also delete Daemon Tools installation folder in program files directory, reboot after the procedure, then re-install.
        Did you use any anti-blacklisting tools like e.g. Anti-Blaxx?
        Yes, i use anti-blaxx

Comment

i got a ss to you see the error:

thanks for help

Comment

Don't double post. One thread per problem is enough. Keep in mind that the forums are moderated which is why your posts don't show up immediately.
            "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Working...
            X