Needing CD problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needing CD problem

Ok for a short backstory I was running off an alienware but clocked it *yay $800 to fix* so while i wait I'm on an old HP that decides to randomly let the cd drive work wich means it takes me 15-30 min to get a cd to read. SO I managed to get Command and conquer tiberian sun and the FireStorm exspansion installed and the 3 cds copied to my drive. I used nero to turn them iso and can us daemon to run the two TS cds but when I try to use the FS iso it will boot the game and tell me I need a cd. Is there anyway to fix this? I'm starting to get tired of hassling with this crappy HP cd drive for 20 mins so I can play C&C:FS.

I'm afraid the ISO images you created so painfully are probably worthless as most copy protections won't work with ISO images.

You'll need to create a 'good' image that contains all the raw data needed for the copy protection to work. Please create a new image of your FS CD using Alcohol 120%. If you need help with Alcohol, please consult the manual or ask in their forums.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

dthanks man i have been to like 3 diffrent place looking for answers before i got one from here. you guys rock

Comment

Working...
      X