pnp bios extension problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pnp bios extension problem

after I delete pnp bios extension device in device manager, I reboot computer but it can not start windows anymore, I try to boot in safe mode but it does not work , there's still a black screen .How can I solve this problem , I need to access my computer , please help me.

Did you follow all steps mentioned in thread about error 25002 in common problems and solutions forum?
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

You can retrieve your old configuration if you choose to start your computer with "Last good know configuration". You might lost some datas but less then a format. (Work only with Win2k , WinXP)

Try to insert your official Windows CD and to recover with it. (Only with Win2k and WinXP).

If the last 2 steps doesn't work, which error is return from windows ?
      -----------------
      Quakenet Swiss < www.quakenet.ch >
      -------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by Copytrooper
        Did you follow all steps mentioned in thread about error 25002 in common problems and solutions forum?
        I can not access windows , so I can't follow all steps that you mentioned

Comment

Originally Posted by Qnet
          You can retrieve your old configuration if you choose to start your computer with "Last good know configuration". You might lost some datas but less then a format. (Work only with Win2k , WinXP)

Try to insert your official Windows CD and to recover with it. (Only with Win2k and WinXP).

If the last 2 steps doesn't work, which error is return from windows ?
          I try "last know good configuration " but it can't help.

Comment

Boot with your Windows cd into recovery console, log on to your Windows installation (requires administrator password) and change dir (cd) to Windows\System32\Drivers directory - delete Daemon Tools driver files (if still present), also delete Daemon Tools installation folder in program files directory, then reboot - if it still hangs the issue is not caused by Daemon Tools.
            Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
            They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

if you have a spare hd, install windows on that and use your problematic hd as slave. a bit extrem so try this only if nothing else works.

Comment

Working...
              X