Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civilization IV issue

Hi!
    I bought civilization IV, but my dvd driver isnt working very well, so i burn it using Alcohol...
    I have mounted the image on D-tools 4 and i used Safe Disc4 Hide..
    When the game finishes loading, it crashes! Is someone experiencing the same problem?

I've got a amd athlon 2400, 512 ram and ATI radeon 9600pro 256mb.. ive already fixed the video card error compatibility with RADEON users.

Any sugestions?
    =)
    bye

Please don't double post, the forums are moderated which is why your posts don't show up immediately.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
      Please don't double post, the forums are moderated which is why your posts don't show up immediately.
      sry, it was my first post..
      and sry about my bad english, im brazilian

Comment

do u have all up to date driver installed???
        My sysProfile!

Comment

I'm experiencing the same problem and I'm not happy about it. I don't know what to do.
          What exactly does LooDoo mean by having all drivers up to date? What kind of drivers?

Comment

He would mean Grpahics card driver, motherboard chipset driver, sound card driver.

The problem you are having must be with the game itself as he says it finishes loading before it crashes so that means the disk is being validated when mounted in the virtual drive.

Also have you installed the latest Civ 4 1.52 patch?

Comment

Originally Posted by clemento
              He would mean Grpahics card driver, motherboard chipset driver, sound card driver.

The problem you are having must be with the game itself as he says it finishes loading before it crashes so that means the disk is being validated when mounted in the virtual drive.

Also have you installed the latest Civ 4 1.52 patch?
              Yeah i have installed the 1.52 patch..

Originally Posted by LooDos
              do u have all up to date driver installed???
              Yes, graphic card up to date and motherboard driver up to date..
              dont know what to do!! =(

Comment

Originally Posted by kunhado
                Yeah i have installed the 1.52 patch..

Yes, graphic card up to date and motherboard driver up to date..
                dont know what to do!! =(

Hm... same here my backup copy of Civ4 + patch 1.52 does not work with DaemonTools 4.03 x86
                with or without SafeDisk emulation options - asks for original disk (even if original inserted too but image mounted too )

Strangly enough good old SD4Hide solves the problem ...

Comment

Working...
                X