Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I re-generate .cue file from .bin file?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I re-generate .cue file from .bin file?

Hi All,
    My situation is I got CD image in cue format which contains two files: cue and bin files. The original CD contains one data track and many audio tracks. I mount CD with cue file and everythings go perfect (I can use both data and audio tracks). However I lost the cue file and I try to mount CD with the remaining bin file then the result is I can use only data track, all audio tracks are gone. Is there the way to re-generate cue file or another method to that make me can use audio tracks with only bin file?
    Thanks,
    Mana

I think you might have to read this http://www.daemon-tools.cc/portal/viewtopic.php?t=922 before you wrote your post :

Comment

2 MarTinX
      You post inappropriate to the occasion...
      2 Mana
      Theoretically it's possible, but it is complicated decision. You can create this .CUE file in notepad. Find some .CUE files in INet, and fill this file as you need.

-----
      with Respect...

Comment

@Mana just use your origional disc to re create the bin/cue files, simple.

If you do not own the origional disc then MartinX is correct, please be sure to read the posting rules before posting

Comment

As i understud Mana didn't say about this. Or you didn't want to help him?

Comment

I am sorry about what my question. I don't intend to disobey the rules. I just think there may be a simple way to recover the cue file without original CD but however it seem that my question is out of rules. I am really sorry... :cry:

Comment

Ok, then I lock this topic.
              Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
              They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
              X