virtual cd hide is not hide virtual drives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• virtual cd hide is not hide virtual drives

i just installed daemon tools 4 in my pc and mount fear.then i try to hide the virtual drive with virtual cd hide 1.0.0.4 and it doesn't work...any idea???

Originally Posted by devblast
    i just installed daemon tools 4 in my pc and mount fear.then i try to hide the virtual drive with virtual cd hide 1.0.0.4 and it doesn't work...any idea???
    Try CureRom:

Tested myself and it works 100%, Be sure your backup images are also working, or you could try gamecopyworld.com and download a mini image from there.

Test with Windows XP Pro (SP2) and DAEMON Tools 4...
    Mail:
    curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

thanx man...i tried and tells me that cure rom has detected that "there is already another instance running,wait for the other instance of cure rom to finish before attemping to run it for".maybe i have done wrong the wizard.any help?step by step please because i'm newbie...in secuRom application file i put the fear.exe file?

Comment

Run CureROM:
        ==========

1: Select "Create a new CureROM Profile", click next.

2: Select the file for "F.E.A.R" (Default: C:\Program Files\Monolith...\FEAR\FEAR.exe)leave the other settings to thier default values, click next.

3: Select "DAEMON Tools" to mount your backup image, then select the backup image(where ever you saved it), set the mount time to 5 seconds, click next.

4: Modify the shortcut name if you wish(I'm going to name mine "F.E.A.R"), click "Create".

5: Close CureROM, click "Finish"..

6: Now run the shortcut you have created from the desktop or "START > Programs > CureROM"
        Mail:
        curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

You're the best

Man you're the best.the game is running.tnx man.i don't have words to say thank you.Virtual cd hide is no more.this is the best.over a month i tried to fix that...tnx again...

Comment

Working...
          X