Battlefield 1942- Road to Rome and no Cdrom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 1942- Road to Rome and no Cdrom

I have no cdrom in my computer that is hooked to my network so I use Daemon-Tools for my cdrom to play games. I have purchased BF1942 and Road to Rome but I want to play them on my pc with no cdrom. After install Daemon-Tools and BF1942 and Road to Rome I double click on the Road to Rome icon and the screen goes black for a little bit and then returns to the desktop. Ideas anyone??

which program was used to create the image?

Comment

CloneCD 4.2.0.2 While back I tried Nero 5.5.0.4 and it did NOT work either.

Comment

Could you check which copy protection is used for Road To Rome? Have a look here if you don't know how
        "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

SafeDisc 2 with cd checks is what I am told. How do I comfirm this?
          Has anyone had success using Daemon Tools and battlefield 1942/Road to road.

Comment

To prevent you from having to ask how to find out the copy protection, I included a link in my previous posting. Have a look at

It will tell you how to check the copy protection in most cases.
            "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

I madethe BF1942 image with CloneCD and it worked fine...
              Cordially,
              Abel K.
              http://www.ngnicafe.com

Comment

This has nothing to do with copy protection .. this is the game.. you need to check up on refreshrate in BF1942.. there is a setting in a settings file you have to set to 1 forgot what.. but if you search the net im sure you'll find meeelions of sites with info

Comment

Working...
                X