I can play Prince of Persia:T2T but 2 or 3 times a day my pc shuts down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can play Prince of Persia:T2T but 2 or 3 times a day my pc shuts down

Hello, i have been registered for a few weeks but this is my first post.

In order to play POP 2T i had to unplug my optical drives and install sf cure and sf nightmare. However 2 or 3 times a day my pc shuts down by itself . This hasn't happened to me prior to installing POP 2T and it only happens when the optical drives are unplugged.

When this happens the pc won't start unless i unplug the power plug and plug it again. I'm sure i have no viruses on the pc and other than that i have no problems. Does anybody know if this issue is starforce related?

I just recently dealt with T2T so I can tell you that those programs like SFN are not going to do much since its SF 3.6(unless you have a nforce motherboard and are just special )....anyways you don't need them since unplugging the drives is enough. Starforce obviously can't detect something that's physically not there.

But your situation is odd if it relates to the optical drives being disconnected.....but you say it only happens when they are disconnected so try just disconnecting the IDE cables and not the power (you don't have to remove both as some say...) and see if there is anything different. Also make sure everything that you want plugged in is firmly connected. That's all I can think of right now.....

Does the computer simply just shut down randomly or does it put up an error beforehand?

Comment

Working...
    X