X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pop3 unable to run

i done all the steps but after this i will not be able to play pop3
    1.intsall the game with damen 4
    2.after installation system reboot and unplug the dvd rom both wire ide and power cable.
    3.use mount image and start the game and enter serial no after all this step it will generate error pop3 disk inserted in an other drive .

my system specification is completet to play this game.
    is there another method tell me step by step plz
    and i can't understand if i unplug the dvd cable and then diable all ide cannels is that possible i can install the game.
    is there any software which i can dowanload tell me the link.
    step by step plz
    clear i will waiting reply for help to run this game
    thx

pop3 unable to run

how do i creat image of pop3 t2t step by step plz i tried everything except to creat the image.tell me all the step a to z plz clear thx

Comment

first u have to create a good DPM image ; set your alcohol dpm at high.
      or simply just seraach the web for a good DPM ( your dpm must be same name at your image) then u mount it with daemon tools 4. U have to use SF Nightmare: disable node; disable cd. and then just play
      have fun!!!

Comment

Try mounting the image with DT 3.47 if you can't get it working with all mds files (dpm) avaible. Uninstall Dtv4 and install DT 3.47. With DT 3.47 you need SFCure as an extra toolfor Startforce. Download the tool with gui here:
        cdmediaworld.com/hardware/cdrom/cd_utils_8.shtml#sfcure

Install SFCure, restart (unplug your drives if you havn't did it before), Start SFCure, mount the image, press disable node at Starforce Nightmare, then start the game.
        If the cdkey error appears use another dpm, try every you can get here:

hxxp://rapidshare.de/files/10123641/_Prince_Of_Persia_-_The_Two_Thrones___DPM-Files_.zip.html

(scroll down, press on free enter the code and download)
        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Originally Posted by HBK
          i done all the steps but after this i will not be able to play pop3
          1.intsall the game with damen 4
          2.after installation system reboot and unplug the dvd rom both wire ide and power cable.
          3.use mount image and start the game and enter serial no after all this step it will generate error pop3 disk inserted in an other drive .

my system specification is completet to play this game.
          is there another method tell me step by step plz
          and i can't understand if i unplug the dvd cable and then diable all ide cannels is that possible i can install the game.
          is there any software which i can dowanload tell me the link.
          step by step plz
          clear i will waiting reply for help to run this game
          thx
          Just to make things easier....you don't need to unplug the IDE cable and power connector, just one is sufficient. Also you won't need to disable the drives if you have already physically disconnected them. I am assuming you just have one drive since you said "drive", if not make sure all IDE optical drives are not connected. If starforce does not detect any optical drives on the IDE channel(s), it will "allow" mounted images. When mounting it, go to Emulation, then "All Options ON". It should work simply like that....

Comment

..if u have more than one virtual drive than it won't work. I had alcohol drive amd that's why I couldn't play pop for 2 days....argh

Comment

Huh? I have 3 virtual drives and T2T ran perfectly after the physical optical drives were disconnected.....but sure if nothing else works try getting rid of all but one virtual drive....worth a try.

Comment

sorry

but where can i find the screen where i can disable the IDE drives?

and whats a DPM

Comment

I had that problem aswell, but after i disabled starforce:

I keep getting this message, rebooted a few times now. Any suggestions ?

Comment

Don't disable the SF drivers. Uninstall them then start pop and reboot.
                    Now after the reboot it should start the game.

Comment

OK i deleted them and now its back to this, also disabled the IDE Drives and the disk drive.

First time ever i cant get into a game because of security.

Comment

POP T2T uses SF 3.6 you need to unplug your ide drives physically, all drives except your harddisks. Then mount the image with DT v4.0.3 and play, then it works.
                        Disabling the ide drives only works for older SF versions.

Comment

Done everithing, still donґt work

I tried with dt 3.6 and dt 4.03, disabling de cd drives and unpligging them... still no way!!
                          anyone can help me?
                          txs

Comment

Try this...
                            Unistall the StarForce drivers...
                            Reboot System...
                            Unistall DAEMON Tools...
                            Reboot System...
                            Install DAEMON Tools 4.03...
                            Reboot System...
                            Mount your POP3 Image...
                            Run POP3, it should install the StarForce Drivers again...
                            You may be prompted to reboot... then do so...
                            Last edited by sYk0; 06.01.2006, 13:09.
                            Mail:
                            curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

I can't open my PC because i will loose my guaranty then.

Comment

Working...
                              X