PoP:T2T -Dark prince

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PoP:T2T -Dark prince

I dunno if its bug or not but when im playing with dark prince i cant do speed kill
    Simply "gray screen signalizing u must press LMB" doesn't appear...

Any Comments?

try the ubi forums

Comment

the dark prince cant do the speed kill. this is a fact. but he can stranggle his enemies...
      My sysProfile!

Comment

Yes, the Dark Prince can strangle enemies with his chain.

Comment

Originally Posted by LooDos
          the dark prince cant do the speed kill. this is a fact. but he can stranggle his enemies...
          the strangle is the speed kill

Comment

no it aint the speed kill. its the strangle kill
            My sysProfile!

Comment

Another question..

At the end of the game i needed 1 life upgrade to full life...damn
              Anyone here won with alternative ending of the game? what is different from normal ending?

Comment

Originally Posted by Zenny
                At the end of the game i needed 1 life upgrade to full life...damn
                Anyone here won with alternative ending of the game? what is different from normal ending?
                there is no alternative ending. since its the last in the trilogy, it wouldn't help to confuse people. i've tried with all life upgrades and missed one on purpose to check. theres no difference.

Comment

indeed there is no alternative ending.
                  u r right al1uk!
                  My sysProfile!

Comment

Originally Posted by al1uk
                    there is no alternative ending. since its the last in the trilogy, it wouldn't help to confuse people. i've tried with all life upgrades and missed one on purpose to check. theres no difference.
                    Really?? I've read somewhere that if u have all life upgrades u can fight the dark prince...
                    Edit:found it>> Alternate ending sequence:
                    Collect all the life upgrades to fight the Dark Prince instead of Vizier at the end.
                    Last edited by Zenny; 06.01.2006, 17:28.

Comment

Originally Posted by LooDos
                      Yeah..he can't do speed kill -.- >>Yes, both the Dark Prince and the Prince will use the Speed Kill System. However, the gameplay mechanism to launch the Speed Kills will vary between the Prince and the Dark Prince as a reflection of their very different personalities. The Dark Prince's Speed Kills will be launched by a fast-paced combination of buttons, whereas the Prince's Speed Kills will be based on specific button sequences and very precise timing during a window of opportunity

Comment

Originally Posted by Zenny
                        Really?? I've read somewhere that if u have all life upgrades u can fight the dark prince...
                        That happens anyway whether you get all life upgrades or not ;-)

Comment

huh?

Originally Posted by al1uk
                          That happens anyway whether you get all life upgrades or not ;-)
                          U say i can fight the dark prince without all life upgrades?
                          I tried it but when farah called me upstairs i slashed dark prince and he always copied himself to more and more copies with no effect...

Comment

thats 'cos u fight him in the metal realm. you can kill him and you can't die either.

Comment

Life Upgrade

the life upgrade is bonus health give more health !!!
                              To Help YOu When You Need Help:wink:

Comment

Working...
                              X