Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to become a customer?

Yeah, I know, stupid question....

However, since registering the program on 21-11-2005, emailing locutus and emailing DAEMON Tools support with copy of receipt provided by Share-It.....nothing....nada....zip.....stuff all.....you get the idea.

No indication that I've actually registered, no access to Customer forum, (if it even exists), no access to Customer downloads, (if that also even exists).

I like/use the program, however, if they aren't going to register me, (and they really should provide some really obvious means, for example: 'Not Registered'/'Registered' under User CP), then they should tell me and perhaps be good enough to return my money?

we send you PM about this issue!

Comment

Thank you Locutus for your reply and for the status upgrade

The third time proved to be a charm.

However, could I still suggest that some indication of a user's status be made available under the 'User CP' like 'Customer/Non Customer'.

I know that Customers have access to another forum/download section but these aren't seen by 'Non Customers', and if you ended up like me wondering if you were/weren't then you really had no way to tell.

Thank you again for your swift response and the excellent product.

Comment

A user's status is shown. Click Quick Links, My Profile. The userranks are aligned to the right hand side as icons.
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Well there you go, you learn something every day!

Thanks for that.

Comment

Working...
          X