CureROM - Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CureROM - Poll

CureROM Development team would like to know, what do you think of CureROM? (Anti-Blacklist for SecuROM 7 and SafeDisc 4.x)
    Mail:
    curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

CureRom is really cool!

I think its the best, cause i dont need start the programm after every start. I must only choose the options for every games one time. After 2-3 minutes the game run and it runs after a restart too, without start cureRom again. another cool thing is, that it works for SafeDisk AND SecuRom. So hands up cool prog!

Comment

It's a good program, just not really necessary considering there is a crack (and s4hide/antiblaxx) for virtually all the games using those copy protections. Starforce is currently the only one that you have to do extra stuff with.....

I am hoping my mentioning of cracks does not violate this forum's anti-warez stance.
      Last edited by pumpkinsoftruth; 06.01.2006, 03:04.

Comment

Never used it, because I play my games on a machine without IDE drives. And there's currently only one game which blacklists DT4, but that's only after applying the latest patch. So I just refuse to install that patch

But ofcourse, one tool which works for both Safedisc and SecuROM is always better than two seperate tools (SD4Hide and SR7.Stop).

Comment

I said it was "ok", I didn't say it was perfect just because I don't know about the others.

Comment

It makes life easier to have a little proggie do everything in the background. no more clicking "hide" and "restore"!!

Comment

Working...
            X