Call Of Duty 2 mounting error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call Of Duty 2 mounting error

okay i Have a disc containing call of duty 2 .mdf files(COD2CD1.mdf - COD2CD6.mdf) when I try and mount the first cd image(COD2CD1.mdf) I get this error message, "unable to mount image invalid image file" I can however mount the other images, lets say, COD2CD2.mdf without any problems.

I am unable to find a way past this problem your input would be appreciated, mucho gracious.

program and settings

How did you create your image (program and settings used)?
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

A friend did the manual labour actually, I believe that it is some kind of copy protection as I can mount all but the first and most essential disk. I am comfortable with the grim fact there may be no solution for me.but alas, if there be a way you can show me, I would be glad to learn of it, or if you might know of a good site I can research the problem, thanks again for your time.

Comment

It sounds like the first image is just broken. Copy protections usually don't cause this error message.

Just create a new image from your original disc, no need to ask your friend to do it. Get Alcohol 120% and create the image anew.
        "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

will do captain, thanks,.

Comment

Working...
          X