POP3 starforce protect sistem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POP3 starforce protect sistem?

In DT lists appears POP3 with the starforce system protetction, but in the emulation options it doesn't exist...
    I tried everithing to run the game, but still don't works, perhaps the emulation is the problem?
    Help me, txs.

It doesn' exist any SF emulation. To get this game working you need to unplug your drives physically, all except your harddisks. If you have an NForce 3/4 Chipset mainboard and the nvidia drivers installed then it would work without unplugging.
    So shutdown your pc, unplug them (plug out one of the two plugs), and start your pc. Moun the image in DT 4.0.3 and disable all emulations (you can enable the rmps emualtion).
    Now start the game. If it doesn't work then you havn't correctly unplugged your drives or your images is bad. You'll need an image with the data position measurement (dpm) read.
    If you have a bad image download Alcohol 120% (www.alcohol-software.com <--trial version) and remake a new image with the dpm option enabled and a high precision.
    Choose a slow read speed for the dpm reading process.

BTW, the emulations for safedsik decurom and laserlock are very old and they are only required if you enter a non 1:1 copy of a game, so normally you don't have to enable these emulations. The RMPSemulation can be enabled all the time.
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Working...
    X