Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum SW adds additional spaces to msg, edit doesnt work (potentially dangerous)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum SW adds additional spaces to msg, edit doesnt work (potentially dangerous)

I posted the following msg
    http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/t884...tion-here.html

I have the problem that the forum-SW introduced lots of changes into the content (which is extremely annoying as the content is a registry skript).
    I posted a warning reply to my msg to warn the other users, but of course it wont display yet due to my <20 posts status.

Please just read the content of this first reply to the forum entry, i describe the changes there.

The fricking strange thing is that whenever i open the msg to edit it, it displays FINE WITHOUT THE ADDITIONAL SPACES. So i cant even edit the damn spaces out manually. Please help / advise on how to continue. (And also, please make visible my warning reply as fast as possible.)

Obviously i dont want to endanger other forum users registries by endorsing corrupted registry scripts (or rather working registry scripts which are just displayed wrongly by the forum SW), so i think this is quite important to get a grip on.

thx,
    cheers,
    daemonmulch

Yes this is a problem. But it is corrected by adding [code] tags around the important areas of your post.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

issue solved, thx!!

thanks a lot, especially for your fast response. Sorry if I came across a lil bit negative in the first post, but thanks again.
      Issue has been solved for me!!

Comment

Working...
      X