AnyOne Get POP T2T Work With The new daemon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AnyOne Get POP T2T Work With The new daemon

last week i finish the game in my profile and when i see the new daemon tools i re plug my DVD and i install the Daemon tools i run the game it's tell me Please Insert The Cd In Another Drive and all the emulation ON what do ? still Daemon Tools cant open that Game Without unplug ?
    To Help YOu When You Need Help:wink:

Unplug your drives, you need an image containing a good dpm.
    Mount it with DT 4.03 disable all emualtions (maybe except the RMPS emu) and play.
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Any kind of emulation is only needed for CD/DVD copies, not for images. DT automatically emulates everything necessary if you're playing from an image.
      "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Originally Posted by AnalCobra
        Unplug your drives, you need an image containing a good dpm.
        Mount it with DT 4.03 disable all emualtions (maybe except the RMPS emu) and play.
        I have only CD-ROM i unpluged its IDE And Power cables and i restarted my computer and i mounted image thats made with Alcohol 120% 1x/DMP enabled High Precision. When i mounted it i ran my game (Worms 4) and it said the Cd-key doesnt correspond to the cd.
        What to do?
        Sorry for my English, i hope u understand

Comment

Did you use the CD-key that came with the CD you made the image from? You cannot use downloaded mds-files with your own key for StarForce 3.6-protected games anymore as the CD-key is stored in those mds-files.
          "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

1. Try download all of the mds files here:
            http://copybase.ch/Cb/PHPV2/Database/EntryDetails.php?Id=3654&SoftwareCP=&SoftwareCPVer sion=&SoftwareName=Prince%20of%20persia

and replace them with your own and try if they'll work.
            2. If not remake your image.
            3. If this doesn't help too then try it with DT 3.47 or Alcohol 120% but then you've to use SFCure as an extra program.
            You can d-load it here:
            cdmediaworld.com/hardware/cdrom/cd_utils_8.shtml
            download the gui. Press on Install, restart, press o start, mount the image and play (drives have to be unplugged)

Comment

What do you use to remake your image? Basically what it's saying is that I have to put my disc into another drive, but why? and how would I do that? I made another image, but I don't think it copied to protections on the disc so it didn't work.

Comment

how do you replace ur image if ur downloaded that image from the site you said ????

Comment

YOu need to have an image in the mds format (Alcohol 120%).
                  Just choose one of the mds files, packed in the rar file, and rename it like your own image. Then copy this mds file in the directory of your own image and overwrite it. You can make a backup of your own/old mds before.

Comment

I finally got it to work!!!
                    hear me out, thats what I did:

* Downloaded a new MDS file and replaced with the current MDS (of course applying the same name as the MDF)
                    * Mounted and installed with Daemon tools 4
                    * Shut down pc and unplug the CD/DVD-Rom cables
                    * Open pc and lunch the game
                    * When asked for a CD-Key, Enter: ?????-?????-?????-?????-?????
                    * Let the cd check up load it self and enjoy the game =D

Note: When exiting the game later, dont try to lunch it again right after, it will take sometime with the cd check.
                    Insted, reload the MDS file in Daemon tools, then lunch the game again.

The MDS file you MUST use can be found here:

scroll down, click on FREE, enter the 3 letters sequence and download.

Hope it works for you guys =] it worked for me.

Warning from moderator:Don't post CD keys in the forums

Comment

Working...
                    X