• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get BSOD

I have a Abit Dual Celeron bord (BP6)

Special software:
    Instant CD&DVD (old VOB version)
    one virtual drive (Nero)
    Used easy CD creator in the past. Cleaned with regcleaner, so I hope nothing remained behind.

When I try to install your latest version (4.0.3)I get a nice blue screen that tells my I should check my installed hardware.

Had to rename the two sys files to be able to boot again.

3.47 seems to work just fine (edit): Does what it should and no conflict with Nero Virtual drive

Wisperbird
    Last edited by Wisperbird; 08.01.2006, 15:54.

Do you have any minidump related to that BSOD (in Windows\Minidump folder)? Send newest file to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to this thread.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Originally Posted by Copytrooper
      Do you have any minidump related to that BSOD (in Windows\Minidump folder)? Send newest file to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to this thread.
      Sorry, do not know for sure, but I think he never got to writing a minidump since the folder is empty.

After accepting de driver install he reboots and the blue progress line stops after two third's and I get the BSOD that by the way does not state the name of the driver.

Wisperbird.

P.S. If you realy want to know what goes on, all I can think off is making a bootlog file. But whether it is of any use to you I do not know.

Comment

Originally Posted by Wisperbird
        Sorry, do not know for sure, but I think he never got to writing a minidump since the folder is empty.

Wisperbird.
        What may be the cause is:

I have I Panasonic DVD-RAM burner that accepts DVD -R as well. From the website I downloaded a new driver, that i did install.

Now I have in explorer two item's for this drive:
        a) CD-rom-station (L (in English CD-rom-drive)
        b) Verwisselbare schijf (M (in English non-fixed?)

If I insert a DVD-RAM he automaticly goes to M:

Wisperbird.

Comment

b) is "removable disk" in english, I think.

Weird problem. Do you have any packet writing software installed, like Nero's InCD? (That's just a very wild guess...)
          "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Yes I have

Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
            b) is "removable disk" in english, I think.

Weird problem. Do you have any packet writing software installed, like Nero's InCD? (That's just a very wild guess...)
            Like I stated, I have Instant CD&DVD that has a InstantWriting that enables me to use CD&DVD -R/RW as you would a floppy (like inCD but much better).

Wisperbird.

P.S. but why does 3.47work like a charm.

Comment

Working...
            X