PDA

View Full Version : Get BSOD

Wisperbird
08.01.2006, 11:34
I have a Abit Dual Celeron bord (BP6)

Special software:
Instant CD&DVD (old VOB version)
one virtual drive (Nero)
Used easy CD creator in the past. Cleaned with regcleaner, so I hope nothing remained behind.

When I try to install your latest version (4.0.3)I get a nice blue screen that tells my I should check my installed hardware.

Had to rename the two sys files to be able to boot again.

3.47 seems to work just fine (edit): Does what it should and no conflict with Nero Virtual drive

Wisperbird:confused:

Copytrooper
13.01.2006, 19:34
Do you have any minidump related to that BSOD (in Windows\Minidump folder)? Send newest file to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to this thread.

Wisperbird
13.01.2006, 21:48
Do you have any minidump related to that BSOD (in Windows\Minidump folder)? Send newest file to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to this thread.

Sorry, do not know for sure, but I think he never got to writing a minidump since the folder is empty.

After accepting de driver install he reboots and the blue progress line stops after two third's and I get the BSOD that by the way does not state the name of the driver.

Wisperbird.

P.S. If you realy want to know what goes on, all I can think off is making a bootlog file. But whether it is of any use to you I do not know.

Wisperbird
14.01.2006, 22:24
Sorry, do not know for sure, but I think he never got to writing a minidump since the folder is empty.

Wisperbird.

What may be the cause is:

I have I Panasonic DVD-RAM burner that accepts DVD -R as well. From the website I downloaded a new driver, that i did install.

Now I have in explorer two item's for this drive:
a) CD-rom-station (L:) (in English CD-rom-drive)
b) Verwisselbare schijf (M:) (in English non-fixed?)

If I insert a DVD-RAM he automaticly goes to M:

Wisperbird.

NetSoerfer
18.01.2006, 13:19
b) is "removable disk" in english, I think.

Weird problem. Do you have any packet writing software installed, like Nero's InCD? (That's just a very wild guess...)

Wisperbird
18.01.2006, 21:33
b) is "removable disk" in english, I think.

Weird problem. Do you have any packet writing software installed, like Nero's InCD? (That's just a very wild guess...)

Like I stated, I have Instant CD&DVD that has a InstantWriting that enables me to use CD&DVD -R/RW as you would a floppy (like inCD but much better).

Wisperbird.

P.S. but why does 3.47work like a charm.:rolleyes: