Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Device Setup Error:code 25030(0x61C6), 1072 (0x430)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Device Setup Error:code 25030(0x61C6), 1072 (0x430)

Could somebody help me please?
    I once installed older version of Daemon Tools about 1 year ago and for some personal matter, I uninstalled it. Ever since, there was always error message at startup:Error-Daemon Tools not installed. Then I had a registry software to clean it up. But I think I needed to erase and block the Daemon.exe from running in my system.
    Now I want to install Daemon Tools 347 again, since I desperately need it.
    But what happenned when I tried to install the software was this error message:

Device Setup Error:code 25030(0x61C6), 1072 (0x430). Contact your support personnel.

The Installer was interrupted before DAEMON Tools could be installed. You need to restart the installer to try again.

But whatever I do, it won't be installed. I don't know what's wrong. And reformatting my computer sounds like doesn't worth it. I don't know. Does anyone could help me? I'm so desperate..

Thank you for your attention.

Originally Posted by xeszline
    Could somebody help me please?
    I once installed older version of Daemon Tools about 1 year ago and for some personal matter, I uninstalled it. Ever since, there was always error message at startup:Error-Daemon Tools not installed. Then I had a registry software to clean it up. But I think I needed to erase and block the Daemon.exe from running in my system.
    Now I want to install Daemon Tools 347 again, since I desperately need it.
    But what happenned when I tried to install the software was this error message:

Device Setup Error:code 25030(0x61C6), 1072 (0x430). Contact your support personnel.

The Installer was interrupted before DAEMON Tools could be installed. You need to restart the installer to try again.

But whatever I do, it won't be installed. I don't know what's wrong. And reformatting my computer sounds like doesn't worth it. I don't know. Does anyone could help me? I'm so desperate..

Thank you for your attention.
    Im also having the same problem please could someone help with this problem.

Comment

You must reboot before re-installation.
      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

i have the same problem but i have never had it installed before do i still need to reboot my PC

Comment

Working...
        X