Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacred Underworld problem..

Do you someone have this game?
    I have a problem...when i start the game then after 1 sec can't see anything how to fix it? (i'm really curious if someone will give me the solution cuz i couldn't find it anywhere )

Does this happen with the original disc and when playing from the DAEMON Tools virtual drive?
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

What do you mean with "don't see anything", does it quit to Windows Desktop or do you get a blackscreen? If you get a black screen, can you still shutdown Windows (e.g. with Standby buttons or Alt-F4)? Or Alt-Tab out of the game? Or does your computer freeze?
      "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

I have the same problem, when I start I can se the screen fadding to black, I still can move the char and do all the stuff like closing with Alt+F4 and everything i don't lose control of windows but I can't see anything I don't know if it is the upgrade the no-cd or other thing I just need help please

Comment

Does it fade to black if you are using your original cd for the game? If it does, you are better off going to the Sacred forums and seeing if this problem has been encountered there.

I personally have no problems running SacredUW, except for the fact that Triple Buffering doesn't work at ALL, no matter what tool is used to force it. (similar to I guess how Arx Fatalis ignores ALL driver hooks e.g. forcing linear POW2, etc...)

(if you don't have an original CD, please don't post here about such questions; this is not a warez forum, unless you want to be banned).

Comment

Working...
          X