Act of War FIXED IMAGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Act of War FIXED IMAGE

I'm just putting my hands on this game, and it seems its really cool!!!!

Well the problem is that I need a way to make a mini image or fixed image....

I know that you can find some ".MDS" in Copybase.ch, but I only just found for the Deustch version.....BWA,VC4 and others

I don't know if it will works for the European version of Act of War *DVD*.....jummm

By the way there is NO ".MDS" for this game over there...if you can provide some help to run this game without the DVD will be perfect.....

If you can give me a mini-image and if you can tell me if CureROM works for this game would be aprecciated....

Thanks in advance.....

Why do you need a fixed image? Just create an image with Alcohol 120% using the appropriate SecuROM profile and you should be fine.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Maybe one of the files in the attachment works for you (european/german version, DPM injected with Quickmount)
      I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Sorry, forgot that AoW was bigger than 4.7GB.

Comment

jumm...it seems that the Fixed Image posted in Gamecopyworld works for the all versions...(v1.06 tested)...

The bad thing is that it's only for Virtual CD....I'm trying to make a Alcohol Image....but it doesn't work....

Hell....thanks for the help Terramex...got your answers in both forums.

Thanks Netsoerfer too....if you can help me with Cossacks 2, to find or to make a Fixed Image that works, will be grateful.

Comment

Have you tried creating an image with BlindWrite? You can inject the topology information BlindWrite got from the DVD into the mds file.

Comment

Working...
            X