[info]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [info]

Pain........suffering........death..........
    .........Starforce Frontline 3.7.xxx ..........incoming.

STOP THIS SHIT !!!!!!!! ....................please !

sigh...

Why do they have the right blacklist CD/DVD-ROM emulation software...

DAEMON-Tool, Alcohol 120%(52%), ect... are legitimate and legal software applications (even for "backup" purposes)...
    I think it's about time one of these software companies take a fight against StarForce...

One day when StarForce piss-off the wrong person/people/company with their "blacklisting" tactics, they will feel the full extent of the law...

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind CD/DVD-ROM protection, but when it stops you making legitimate backups and prevents third-party software(DAEMON-Tools, Alcohol) from doing it's job(legally), it really irritates me...
    Mail:
    curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

I wouldn't worry about this. In the past few years, ever since Daemon Tools became so popular that the industry got interested in it, there's been dozens of announcements like this. And yes, some of them were true and people couldn't duplicate those discs successfully. For some time. But if you look at the situation as it is today, you'll realize that sooner or later every protection was defeated. And rather sooner than later.

Don't worry, I'm very confident that once this copy protection is actually used, you'll soon be able to use it with Daemon Tools too.
      "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

yeah. i agree with netsoerfer. if they release SF3.7 they may blacklist DTv4 (for a while) but how about DT Pro?! would be interesting to know...
        My sysProfile!

Comment

DT Pro = for creating images not a new Daemon Tools virtual drive..

Comment

If you think you should say both because DT-Pro includes a Virtual IDE-Drive too... (I know the customer v4 version will include the virtual IDE-Drive too, but not the normal download version - and becuase it is an IDE-Drive it is implemented a bit differently, to be exactly the IDE-Controller is the most change here)...

Comment

nfsmw

how should i install nfsmw becouse it stop on 21%

Comment

@devilko: why are u posting that here? u already started a new thread with that problem...

another question according to DT Pro: will the prog have a total new .iso file or will it use mdf or ccd?!
                My sysProfile!

Comment

I suppose it'll use mds/mdf, but I haven't used it yet either so I cannot tell for sure. Don't worry though, you'll be able to use the files with 'normal' Daemon Tools in any case
                  "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

ok thx for the info.
                    are there yet any games with new frontline or does any1 know which games will have this CP?
                    My sysProfile!

Comment

Working...
                    X