War Craft 3 HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Craft 3 HELP

I'm really new to DAEMON Tools. All I know is how to mount games without burning them. But it didn't work on War Craft 3.bin or War Craft 3.cue or War Craft 3.iso
    The installation works fine but after when I click on Play War Craft 3 it says I have to insert the disc. Any ideas for me to not burn it and just work that game so I can enjoy it?

That image will never work, cue/bin images cannot contain enough information to duplicate the copy protection. Please create a new image from your original disc with Alcohol 120% using the mds/mdf image format.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

warcraft 3 and frozen throne

is it even possible to make a working image of these discs with discdump? if not, is there a good, free, non-trial, non-demo program that does work?

hmmm i didn't post this as a reply here, but it ended up here anyway... weird...
      Last edited by KamiNoMasayoshi; 21.01.2006, 21:39.

Comment

Can u give me more detail?like exactly what i should do?

Comment

ok... hmmm i just read the post above mine... i'll try that... i feel dumb for not readin that sooner... anyway frank0478, netsoerfer's instructions should be easy enough to follow... i mean, seriously... just make the image in one of those formats using alcohol 120%...

Comment

I download the A-120% like u suggested me to and i changed the game to every format on the list in that program but then i mounted with DEAMONS Tool and the installation works fine like before but it still didn't work,it says pease insert the CD "+"
            HELP ME-_-

Comment

frank0478, are you making an image from a burned CD or an original CD?
              the modern world:
              net helpmsg 4006

Comment

a burned cd

Comment

Apparently the burned CD is not a 1:1 copy, missing information needed for the copy protection. Create an image from your original.
                  "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
                    Apparently the burned CD is not a 1:1 copy, missing information needed for the copy protection. Create an image from your original.
                    For these none 1:1 copies the emulation options are developed but the safedisk, securom, laserlock emulation only works for old versions of the protections.
                    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Working...
                    X