Daemon Tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon Tools

Also, if I want to copy a pc game onto my hard drive so that i wont have to use the cd to play the game anymore, what software would I need? If i do this, can i still play the game online?

read the manual

Please read the manual.

DAEMON Tools Help

Originally Posted by Bestmiler
    what software would I need?
    Scroll down to RECOMMENDED BURNING PROGRAMS.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

How do I mount an image? I have the game C&C: Red Alert 2. I put it into my D: drive because I only have 1 drive (im using a laptop). I right click on the Daemon Tools icon on my system tray, then "Virtual CD/DVD-ROM" but I go to "Device 0 [E:] No Media" then "Mount Image". I browse my computer and go to my D drive. However I cant find any files that daemon tools is looking for (cue, iso, btw, etc...). What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Burning a PC Game

Hello everyone. Im new to the forum. I want to be able to backup my pc game, Command and Conquer: Red Alert II. So far I have these programs: DVD Decrypter, DVD Shrink, Nero 7, Daemon Tools, AnyDVD, CloneDVD, CloneCD. However, I dont know what to do next. Can any1 help me or provide me with a guide to follow?

Comment

pointing to thread Getting RA2 to work

link: Getting RA2 to work.

I see your post title mentions burning. DAEMON Tools doesn't burn discs. Do you care if you play from the DAEMON Tools virtual drive?
          the modern world:
          net helpmsg 4006

Comment

After I mount the image (of any pc game) onto my hard drive, can I burn those files into a cd/dvd so that I can play it from the cd/dvd?

Comment

Yes, that's possible. Note that you may provoke problems though if you eject the disc while the image that's on it is still mounted.
              "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Working...
              X