Orriginal disks dont work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orriginal disks dont work

after installing demon tools i have found that all my games that use securom now no longer work in my dvd drive or dvd writer , i tried a normal cd rom, but same thing "conflict with disk emulation software please check wwwsecurom.com/support" comes up. my disks are orriginal and this problem only happened after i used demon tols for the 1st time i tried turning of all emulation, then uninstalling demon tools neither worked same problem again. so i letit go since i was buying a new machine anyway. Now to my surprise that i have the new machine (the dvd drives etc were carried forward onto new mobo) my games are still saying i have emulation software conflicts , despite the fact the hard disks were wiped and a fresh xp pro installed. ARGH please if anyone knows of this problem or has a solution i would be very gratefull. thx in advance

Which version of Daemon Tools did you install? If you haven't, please install the latest version (v4.0.3).
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

4.03 , the thing i dont understand is that even after a hard disk wipe the drives arnt functioning

Comment

Which games are you trying to play? Please include the game versions too
        "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Dawn of war and act of war , i have tried all available versions , i even flashed my dvd drives. i just baught alcohol as i have seen it mentioned alot on these boards and the acohol made images of the games appear to work fine which i geuss is a solution of a sort for the time being. it appears that any of the cd drives i use in the machine at the same time demon tools have been installed cant verify the disks authenticity even when put into another computer. "sigh".
          ah well i found a quick fix solution for this and thanks for the help. I never thaught i would end up having to pirate the games i baught legitimatly just to play them lol

Comment

Working...
          X