Anti-Blacklist Software - Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Blacklist Software - Poll

Which is your most commonly used anti-blacklist software for applications/games, in regards to SecuROM 7 & SafeDisc 4.6.
    Last edited by sYk0; 25.01.2006, 22:11.
    Mail:
    curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

CureRom, cause it works with SD AND Sr7 and you neednt start it, after every restart.

Comment

I use batch files to manipulate my Registry entries. This makes it easy to incorporate into a larger batch file or even in DaemonScript. The programs that require you to click on buttons don't lend themselves to automation.

Comment

I dont use any antiblacklist software for blacklisting specifically anymore.... I'm one of those lucky nforce4 guys...
        But I use CureROM on nearly every iso i mount, because of its wonderful "daemon-script"-esque features...
        And also used CureROM up until last week when I was running an intel based machine on an i925 chipset. In that case CureROM was the only app that worked consistently.
        Big thumbs-up and well-done to syko!!! A very professionally designed piece of software.
        SpeedLabs Inc. - Welcome to the real world...

Comment

In that case CureROM was the only app that worked consistently.
          Big thumbs-up and well-done to syko!!! A very professionally designed piece of software.
          Thanks...

The new release of CureROM will be avalible very soon with more features and better anti-blacklist features.

The enhanced anti-blacklist features will no longer Delete/Modify registry Keys/Values...

Plenty of new features related to image mounting in DAEMON Tools & Alcohol 120% (52%)...
          Mail:
          curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

Long time ago i used Virtual-CD Hide and Anti-blaxx, then i changed to SD4Hide and SR7Stop because i think it's easy to handle. Then i wrote batch files and they worked good, one click and all is done. But one of my favourites is CureROM, you only have to configure it one time and then you only have to click on one link and all is done. A good feature of CureROM is the support for SD4 and SR7. It's like DaemonScript + antiblacklisting, but i personally think that DaemonScript is easier to configure. But CureROM is a very cool and useful Tool, so sYk0 thank you for this great tool....
            Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Working...
            X