Clear All

• D-Tools 4.03 and Explorer hangnin'up after login

Hello,
    I have (had) this config
    WIN 2k SP4 Italian
    D-Tools 4.03
    2 Virtual drives
    Autostart and automount checked.

I mounted an image on first virtual drive (say E and them mounted an image found on virtual drive E: on second virtual drive (say F. After rebooting windows and logging in, the OS starts loading startup apps and then startup app loading, and, above all, explorer hang up when (I guess) D-tools is loaded and try automounting od the two images that were mounted prior to rebooting.
    In this cas I can't even kill D-tools or Explorer processes from Task manager, nor can I log out or shut down the PC (this too hangs up when it come to stop Explorer.exe).
    I have to disrupt power supply to boot again, and get the same prblem.
    I then tried booting in debug mode, and everything goes fine apart from D-tools not loading due to SPTD driver not being loaded in debug mode.
    I booted again the normal way and got again the problem, so I booted once again in debug mode and
    1. Renamed the image file to be mounted on dive E: (taht is the physical image file)
    2. Uninstalled the two virtial drives E: and F: From Contro Panel->Sysetm applet.
    Booted once again in normal mode and got no problem.
    Don't know which of the two thing worked fine (don't think both of them) but uninstalled D-Tools, installed it again and unchecked automount to be sure.

I have the same problem:
    Win2K SP4
    2 Virtual drive.

On the first one I mounted a msf image of about 4gb splitted in 3 file (2GB, 2GB, 0,3GB) that is a UDF dvd with some files and another mdf image of about 3GB.
    Then I tryed to mount the second mdf image on the second virtual drive and the sistem hang up :/
    Only way to solve is reboot in debug command mode, rename (or delete) the first mdf image and reboot windows...

I remember that I can mount a image from an image with version 3.47 but it was a cd image inside a cd image, not a dvd insiede a dvd...

Comment

Working...
    X