Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scct- alcohol 120% and daemon

i cant seem to make the game to work

i gets stuck in the checking protection screen and after a couple of min it give the place cd massage
    i wonder can it be becouse i have both alcohol and daemon virtual drives???

ofcourse im using stn

can it be the problem ???

scct- alcohol 120% and daemon

double post sorry
    Last edited by mrbig1479; 31.01.2006, 17:53.

Comment

Do you want to play with the original cd?
      Uninstall Alcohol and DT if you want to play it with ori. CD.
      You can play it with an image by unplugging your drives and mounting the image with DT 4.03.
      Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

hmmm i want to play with an image but i dont want to disconnect my drives

im trying to use star force nightmare but it doesn't help me!

could it be becouse i have 2 vitual drives (1 alcohol, and another 1 but Deamon tools)

????

Comment

I've Alcohol and DT 4.03 installed and mounted the image created with Alcohol (DPM enabled, high precision).
          For me it works by disabling the cd and the ch2 (the ide channel to which my drive is connected) or with unplugging my drive.

Comment

try disabling the alcohol drive...
            My sysProfile!

Comment

i did but it didnt help me much

Comment

1. Disable the Alcohol drives in the Alcohol settings, choose one drive for Daemon-Tools.
                2. Download Starforce Nightmare and press disable cd and disable node and mount the image with DT 4.03.
                3. If disable cd and node doesn't work disable the ide channel to which your drives are connected, for me it's ch2, look into device manager for help.

Comment

My mate gave me his copy of this game coz he dont like it and he got it free with a video card. just make ur exact image, install the game off the image, DONT update the game(it updates the sf too) use sfn to disable ch2 then cd, if needed do the node thingy but usually i just do those 2 and it works fine

Comment

Working...
                  X