This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with game

Hello, everyone, I would like to thank you in advance for help on this topic!!

I am trying to play NeverWinter Nights. I install the game fine, but when I use the image of the play cd with daemon tools to try and start up playing, I don't get anywhere.

The game never starts up, but when i hit ctrl + alt + del i can see that game is running as a process in the background.

I have securom emulation checked off in daemon tools, and i've even tried selecting all forms of emulation, but the same thing happens every time.

Thank you!!!

How did you make the image?

Comment

Honesty

I did not make the image. DEViANCE did.

<poor excuse, or justification?>
      BUT, I would like to say that I buy games I enjoy. I believe in supporting developers, if I like the game I REALLY do buy it. This is just one step up from a demo. I have played so many sh*t games, that personally, I am glad I do this.
      </poor excuse, or justification?>

So, I don't know if I can get any support on this forum or not, but if I don't could someone direct me to a place that would give support?

Thanks!!!!

Comment

Nope. We can't give you support for illegal images. Topic locked. I'm a nice admin so I won't ban you this time :lol:

Comment

Working...
        X