Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heeeeeelpppppp (again)

Hello!
    First.. i download Dt 4.0.3 x 86... i have an 64-bits compuuter but i dont have an 64-bits OS.. so i download that..xD..
    i try to install and this message appears..
    "This Program will Install SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD) layer on your computer. WARNING - SPTD is not compatible with kernel mode debuggers (SoftICE, WinDBG etc.)! Please cancel setup if you plan t use kernel debugger on this machine."
    Then i press "ok" ..and ask me to reboot.. so i reboot .. then i try to run again the install and send me the SAME message.. well i read in the forums.. that i have to install sptd so i download.. from the download section.. i reboot first.. in safe mode "add" the sptd.. reboot again.. enter in normal mode.. and execute again DT.. but the SAME message agaiiiiiiiiin!!!! =_=.. i dont know what to do.. so please help!!! ..
    my OS is windows xp pro servipack 2..
    y try out with dt 3.44 the installation runs well but when i reboot.. send a message of INPUT DEVICE.. so no one works for me u.u.. help me please!!..
    My english s0x.. (Im from Chile) so sorry.. xD..
    Thanks for reading..

I have also.. Nero express 6 .. i dont know if that sw makes any problem in dt or any other sw (alcohol 120% or fantom cd) ..at the time there's no sw that works for me ... PLEASE HEEEEEEEEEELP!!! >.<!

I post again cause.. nobody help me .. maybe nobody knows the solution.. but at least.. post something!!! please.. that helps to the my problem..thanks.. anyway..
    Bye!!

Check the registry for the following key:
    HKey_Local_Machine\Software\ 19659239224e364682fa4baf72c53ea4
    delete it, if it still exists (actually it is volatile key of sptd layer setup, which should disappear after reboot).
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

ok i find it!
      Last edited by FigoX; 06.02.2006, 15:41.

Comment

uhm no.. it doesn't work.. i delete it.. then i try to install.. the same message.. i reboot.. check the registry.. and there it was.. again i deleted.. again i try to install and the same message.. nothing works..=/.. I've tried everything.. thanks anyway.. if there's another idea for the problem.. posted i will try over and over again =P.. thanks again

Comment

Working...
        X