arcos protection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arcos protection

i followed procedures for daemon to defeat arcos with the new zorro movie and it did not work but at the same speed i did not disable ide's because i do not see the task of disabling and enabling the drives each time i want to decrypt a movie and i do not understand by way of instructions how you can mount a dvd image from the hard disc if you are trying to get it to the hard disc by decrypting with daemon in the first place and furthermore how do you decrypt arcos if you have to disable the drives? also found that the instructions for uninstallation of daemon for win xp pro and home editions are wrong, you wont find the suggested pnp bios extension in device manager you'll find the necessary extensions listed as drives in device manager that proceed the true drive extensions thus explaining why their called virtual drives, they must be deleted manually with right clicks. daemon wont reside in the add delete program files and as a result it damaged the registries on my machine for norton systemworks and msn. i had to run the machines bios and ram clean with evidence eliminator to totally get daemon out of my machine so you guys need to get moving on this ide problem to have any success because it's way too much trouble to use daemon for now. if im wrong please straighten me out?

Could you please explain where you got the idea that Daemon Tools would help to defeat Arcos protection? Daemon Tools does NOT support protected movie DVDs.
    The removal instructions are correct - you just have to read the removal instructions for the version you use. V4.0x is not present in add/remove software, but it is mentioned in thread about how to remove v4 that there is the uninstallation icon in Daemon Tools program group, there is the uninst.exe in Daemon Tools installation folder, and there is the manual removal procedure in case of both failing due to some problem.
    For sure Daemon Tools did NOT damage any registry entries for other programs like Norton or MSN.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
    X