Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello im new at this program and need help please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello im new at this program and need help please!

ive read the daemon tool help page, but cant seem to get the drift of it. The problem is that i dont know how to make the vitual drive work so that i can play the game with out using the CD, could someone give a step by step instruction on how to do this please i would really appreciate it.

ive clicked (virtual CD/DVD-ROM) then (device:0 [T:] No media) then ive gone through program files then got the file for my game which was named yuris revenge but i couldnt seem to use any of the files there i know i have to be doing somthing wrong lol.

Originally Posted by 590559
    ive read the daemon tool help page, but cant seem to get the drift of it. The problem is that i dont know how to make the vitual drive work so that i can play the game with out using the CD, could someone give a step by step instruction on how to do this please i would really appreciate it.

ive clicked (virtual CD/DVD-ROM) then (device:0 [T:] No media) then ive gone through program files then got the file for my game which was named yuris revenge but i couldnt seem to use any of the files there i know i have to be doing somthing wrong lol.
    You must mount mdf/mds files, not the game datas.
    1.(device:0 [T:] No media)
    2.mount image
    3.select mds file
    4.play the game
    My system
    Boycott Starforce!
    Wiederstand ist zwecklos! Ihr Assis werdet miliert!

Comment

ok

Mounting an image:

Right-click on the DAEMON Tools trayicon
      Select Virtual CD/DVD-ROM
      Select Device [?:]
      Click Mount
      Browse and select the image you wish to mount

so for example i go to the desktop and find the icon of the game and mount that ?
      that dosnt work

where do i find the right files to mount the mds files ?

Comment

You'll find them on your hard disk drive after you created them with a cd recording software (e.g. mds/mdf files are created by Alcohol).
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

I think this is a good help for newbie's:
          http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/daemonhelp.php
          Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

learner

Is it better to 1.) install the game first or
            2.) it is good to install the daemon tool first and mount the image than disable the drives ,than restart than try to install the game.

Comment

Originally Posted by hemant
              Is it better to 1.) install the game first or
              2.) it is good to install the daemon tool first and mount the image than disable the drives ,than restart than try to install the game.
              It does not make a difference.
              My system
              Boycott Starforce!
              Wiederstand ist zwecklos! Ihr Assis werdet miliert!

Comment

Working...
              X