Warhammer 40k - Dawn of War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warhammer 40k - Dawn of War

HELP!!! I've been killing myself for the past 4 days trying to make a 'perfect' image that will be read by DT .... After doing some research the only thing i've found was to use Alcohol 120% (which i just purchaced yesterday) and use these settings..

SecuROM "NEW"
    4x - Read
    1x - DPS

I've done that mounted the game but the image is not usable .. if anyone out there knows how i can make a 'perfect' image please let me know .... Tks in advance....

Your image might/should be 100% working but you'll still need to hide your virtual drives from being detected by the games security...

Try using CureROM to hide you virtual drives...
    Mail:
    curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

Originally Posted by sYk0
      Try using CureROM to hide you virtual drives...
      Doesn't work with patch 1.41 installed

Comment

Originally Posted by Glottis
        Doesn't work with patch 1.41 installed
        warhammer 1.41 works with CureROM!!!
        ok, here the steps:
        1: Create a Image with Alcohol 120% (newest version) with the SecuRom 4/5 Profile with high precision of DPM and slow speed.
        2: Mount the Image with DaemonTools 4.03
        3: Create a CureRom Profile with Curerom 1.22 or newer! Dont forget to put the daemon.exe at the settings of curerom!
        4: Run the game with the Shortcut from CureRom.

It must be work!
        Otherwise change your mds with someone from copybase.ch - maybe your one doesnt work

Comment

I ve done almost exactly what you said. And its not working. The only difference is that I made the Alc image with maximum speed insteat of slow. I set the ..\THQ\Dawn of War\W40k.exe on curerom with DT. All last versions. I made all the stuff and it keeps bringing the wrong disk inserted error.

Arrrrgghh :'(

Comment

Recreate your image with a slow speed for the DPM.
            For Securom games you need a good dpm, for this it's normally necessary to read it slow (1x,2x,4x).
            Recreate your image with Alcohol and the Securom profile (DPM) and a slow speed.
            Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Working...
            X