Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I use Daemon to detect my NFS MW disc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I use Daemon to detect my NFS MW disc?

Currently, I bought NFS MW for dvd, and my computer does not seem to be detecting it. I think this is because my drive is also a dvd writer and this cd has some sort of safedisc or something copy protection. What can I do to get over this? I am not thinking about copying this disc but making it work and playing it!

Can you help me how to get over this problem. I tried the disc on my brothers drive, which cannot burn dvds, and it worked.

The copy protection used on Need for Speed: Most Wanted is SafeDisc 4.60. Why do you think your disc is not being detected (ie. do you get any error messages)? What version of DAEMON Tools is currently installed on both machines (this may be more information than is needed)?

Do you have autorun and auto insert notification (AIN) turned on? Have you tried inserting the disk then rebooting and playing from the disc? What do you see in My Computer when you insert the disc? Is it just a drive letter with no volume label or does it appear normally with an icon and the name of the disc next to the drive letter?

What burning software have you ever used on your computer (even if you have since uninstalled it)? What OS and Service Pack are you using? What anti-virus software? Try disabling (unchecking) the Safedisc emulation checkbox via the DAEMON Tools tray icon.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
    X